Welcome to the course Introduction to Digital Storytelling.
Instructor: Your instructor is Mike Simpson, founder of Ancestry Project. To take this course you need to register.
- Welcome (Overview, Notes and Requirements)
- What is Digital Storytelling (Overview, Formats, History, Examples)
- Tools and Technology (Recording Equipment, Software)
- Creative Process (Choosing a Topic, Writing and Editing)
- Project Management (Planning and Organizing Participant Work)
- Recording and Production (Audio First, Audio Recording and Editing)
- Distribution (Presentations, Websites, YouTube and Soundcloud)
- Tell Your Story (Wrap up)